Terms & Conditions
- Everything in this Terms and Conditions document applies to all orders placed by the customer (although, we’ll just call you "you" for the rest of this) and with Epic Pets Ltd, (just call us "us" or "we"), at the Epic Pets website epic-pets.com.
- These Terms and Conditions (“Ts & Cs” or “Terms” for short) are made in accordance with the laws of England. In the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Ts and Cs, it’s exclusively up to the English courts to decide on that.
- By using epic-pets.com and/or placing an order, you agree to these Ts & Cs. Give them a read before you place your order, they won’t bite.
- We reserve the right to occasionally change these Ts & Cs without letting you know, as you’ve got enough on your plate already, really. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be whatever is on this page when your order hops through to us.
- All products listed on epic-pets.com comply with all British product safety standards. For deliveries outside the UK, please check that your order meets the safety standards for your delivery country.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- We reserve the right to reject/cancel an order (even if previously accepted) if we feel there is any form of fraudulent activity being committed. If you feel we have made a mistake, please contact our customer services team.
- All product information provided was correct at the time of publication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until we accept your order following successful payment. When this happens we will confirm the order acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedures.
If you are in the European Union and you cancel your whole order within 14 days from the day after delivery. We will refund the cost of goods, standard postage and associated packing costs you paid as part of that order. This is accordance with Distance Selling Regulations.
If you paid for Express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order. You still have 30 days to return your goods and are eligible to receive a refund for the cost of the goods only.
Prices & Payment
- All prices listed on the website are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- All prices are inclusive of duties/tax.
- Payment will be taken prior to the dispatch of goods.
- Payment can be completed using a valid Credit or Debit card (see our FAQ section for details on what type of cards are accepted) or PayPal.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Dispatch & Delivery
- We endeavor to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed..
- Before you place your order, you will be informed of the expected delivery details.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Though we aim to deliver within the communicated time frame, delivery may take longer as a result of postal service delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- Claims for shortages or damages will only be accepted if we are notified within 30 days from the receipt of the goods.
Returns / Refunds
- If the product you ordered is not in stock then a full refund will be given. We will send you an email to inform you that we have refunded your payment.
- Goods can only be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered. We request the goods must be in the same condition they were delivered. So the item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!). Any labels or tags should be intact.
- If you request the return of OR return an item requesting a refund within 30 days of ordering it, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process any refund/exchange where the returned item is deemed to be not in a saleable condition or in original condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process any return/refund/exchange where the item is of a hygiene concern. This may include, but is not limited to, Jewelry, Underwear, Swimwear, etc.
- You can also exchange your item within 30 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour/size, the price must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product.
- Customers will need to register their returns via our online portal (Rebound), print a returns label and drop their parcel at their nearest collection point. A refund for the returned item(s) will be given, but not for the original delivery charges, unless an error was made by us.
- We will not be responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
- If we notice any unusual pattern of returns activity, we reserve the right to refuse return requests, cancel outstanding orders and close any associated accounts.
- These terms DO NOT affect your statutory rights.
- Gift cards assigned to you by our returns team or customer services for the equivalent value of return items will not have an expiry date.
- You will receive an Email with details of your gift card code and it will display the value/remaining balance of your gift card. If you delete the Email or cannot locate the gift card number then please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
Customer Query/Dispute Resolution
- If you have a complaint the you can contact us HERE or via Email (email@example.com)
- All complaints are treated in the strictest of confidence, fairly and effectively by our customer services department.
- Epic Pets is a brand of Universal Textiles UK Ltd
- Universal Textiles UK Ltd is the seller, Registered in England No. 06865782. Registered office 50 Oswin Road, Leicester, LE3 1HR, UK.