- Small Holder Range Mixed Corn is a nutritious supplementary food for well-behaved chickens that may need to put on a little bit of weight.
- This mix is especially useful during the winter when energy demands are higher.
- It is best to lay this feed in the afternoon, after the chickens have had their main food.
- Uses source identity preserved, Non-GM ingredients.
- Ingredients can change colour with the seasons.
- Composition - Wheat, Maize & Expelled Soya Oil.
- Analytical Constituents - Crude Protein 10%, Sodium 0.01%, Crude Oils and Fats 2.75%, Phosphorous 0.26%, Crude Fibre 3%, Lysine 0.3%, Crude Ash 2%, Methionine 0.18%, Calcium 0.04%.
- The Lysine and Methionine in this feed are from natural sources - synthetic amino acids are not used in this feed.
Spend £50 for FREE UK delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) -£3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: the above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
For more information please Click Here
You can return your order up to 30 days after purchase. Just make sure the item is in the condition in which it arrived to you. The item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!).
You can send your item/order back to our returns team at the below address:
50 Oswin Road