- Ammonia is a lethal toxic waste product excreted by fish, bacteria in biological filters usually breakdown the toxic Ammonia into less harmful compounds.
- This process may occasionally break down and need help to chemically remove the ammonia.
- The only way to detect ammonia is by using a text kit, ammonia levels should always be kept to zero.
- Ammonia Remover can also be used to remove harmful chloramine from tap water.
- Dosage: 1ml of Ammonia Remover treats 5L (1.1gal).
Spend £50 for FREE UK delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) -£3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: the above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
For more information please Click Here
You can return your order up to 30 days after purchase. Just make sure the item is in the condition in which it arrived to you. The item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!).
You can send your item/order back to our returns team at the below address:
50 Oswin Road