- Good health and taste in a bag.
- Apples, a great source of healthiness containing vitamins, fibre, minerals and fruit acids to enhance the horse`s willingness to perform.
- Sallow-thorn is rich in vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, provitamin A and nutty oil.
- All of which serve to protect against infection and exhaustion and which promote a healthy appetite.
- Good for the gastro-intestinal tract.
- To preserve their tastiness, the ingredients have been mixed at low temperatures.
Spend £50 for FREE UK delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) -£3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: the above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
For more information please Click Here
You can return your order up to 30 days after purchase. Just make sure the item is in the condition in which it arrived to you. The item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!).
You can send your item/order back to our returns team at the below address:
50 Oswin Road