- A totally new concept, combining a cellular fabric outer with a low pile, fur fabric lining.
- This highly breathable combination wicks moisture away from the leg, where it evaporates to the atmosphere through the cellular outer structure.
- This creates both humidity and temperature control, as well as the ultimate in comfort for your horse.
- Quite simply, these leg wraps can be used for almost any occasion, ideal for use after exercise or washing, as they maintain a consistent temperature (in all weather conditions) whilst drying the legs, they can be used for turnout in dry conditions, or even travelling.
- They are shaped around the fetlock and pastern, with straps above and below the fetlock to prevent slipping.
- They have reinforcement over the heel area and come low over the coronet band, for added protection.
- Inside, the softest of linings will suit even the most sensitive skin types.
- The universal fitting means they can be used on either front or hind legs.
Spend £50 for FREE UK delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) -£3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: the above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
For more information please Click Here
You can return your order up to 30 days after purchase. Just make sure the item is in the condition in which it arrived to you. The item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!).
You can send your item/order back to our returns team at the below address:
50 Oswin Road