- 1 box contains Not suitable for young puppies under 4 months.
- Has a unique X shape and when fed daily its special texture is scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%.
- Feeding instructions: 1 stick per day.
- Large sticks not suitable for dogs under 25kg, medium sticks suitable for dogs between 10kg and 25kg, small sticks suitable for dogs between 5kg and 10kg.
- Free from artificial flavours.
- Ingredients: cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals (2.6% sodium tripolyphosphate), meat and animal derivatives, oils and fats, preservatives.
- Use within 14 days of opening.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Spend £50 for FREE UK delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) -£3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: the above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
For more information please Click Here
You can return your order up to 30 days after purchase. Just make sure the item is in the condition in which it arrived to you. The item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!).
You can send your item/order back to our returns team at the below address:
50 Oswin Road