- Yakers Crunchy Bites are 100% natural dog treats made with Himalayan Yak Milk.
- Originally made for human consumption, they are still widely eaten by the Himalayan people and their dogs.
- Yakers are made from a mix of skimmed Yak and cow milk.
- A very small amount of lime juice and salt is added to coagulate (harden) the milk, which is then compressed and smoke dried for 28 days to give them their unique flavour.
- Preservative and Gluten Free.
- Richin Protein and Calcium.
- Helps fight plaque and Tartar/ Composition: Yak and cow milk (99.9%), Lime juice, salt.
- Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils and Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 5.9%, Crude Ash 5.9%, Moisture 10%.
Spend £50 for FREE UK delivery (3-5 Working days).
Europe & North America (7-10 working days) -£3.95
Rest of the World (7-10 working days) - £6.95
IMPORTANT: the above are delivery times and do not include the time it will take to dispatch the goods from our warehouse. Some products we need to call in from our other warehouses. On each page we will list any extra working days required to dispatch the item.
For more information please Click Here
You can return your order up to 30 days after purchase. Just make sure the item is in the condition in which it arrived to you. The item should not have been damaged, chewed, washed, altered, pecked or barked at (we can tell!).
You can send your item/order back to our returns team at the below address:
50 Oswin Road